Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kick- off !

Been ages since my last blog was uploaded so blasted my blog readers amusement with 2 blogs thereof...all written some time ago but posted them today.Its been nearly 5 months :have not really found time to write....sound very ridiculous...but was nither busy assisting P.Chidambaram for the drafting of a very political-pre-election propaganda budget nor was I with Raj celebrating "jailhood" on the V-Day!I

nstead I was busy with my dissertation on "delays"...a subject that was well suited for the viva voce which were apparently postponed from one-to the other to eventually the month of March! Know for sure that the honourable jury cracked me well for sure....but then who said that it's easy to deal with dolts of LSR ?!

The year began with a social and highly awaited personal visit to the orange city...never knew that Khindsi lake could give a run to "banganga talao"!March 17,2008 I began my career in construction management with a MNC "Archetype" currently located in the hub of "model hunt pageants" in the midst of Ness's campus in BDMC ,Wadala! Its was hardly a little less than a week that my weekends were locked because of Holi! My office guys did put a bit of colour on me...(one out of the only three times that colour has ever touched me!)

Had I a choice...would have personally banned Holi...not for the cause but simply for the way it is played in India.Well,this thought might not go down to well with too many that we know but then India is s free country and one can have opinions on anything, isn't it?

Concerned about the tonnes of women and senior citizens who travel by trains and other public or private transport systems and have to face the very unexpected egg shells, balloons , water buckets with colours and waste of all possible types unheard...and the worst part is that people want this abuse to be tagged under the flavour of holi!

Personally, it's all too starnge when people cause injury and fatal to the sensitivities of common man touting "bura na mano holi hai!"If not mistaken, Holi is supposed to be the end of evil and marks the commencement of all good things...does that really mean that one does all kinds of wierd things?

Perhaps, people feel that it is only after this that they are supposed to be well-behaved and good! But,had it been like that there would not have been accidents during Diwali...Dassera...Ganpati....Baisakhi ...Christmas or otherwise.How I wish that Holi was celebrated for all 12 months of the year by practicing the true essence and message of such a wonderful festival which is to be human , fair , unbiast , honest , dedicated and cordial.Well,I would really want my children to love Holi...but for the reason that Prahlad lived for!

Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing a wonderful holi to all! All for now...got to go for a meeting!

TFC

No comments: